Monday, April 18, 2011

Singing at "The Place To Be" in Canby May 13th.

I'm excited to be singing at a new coffee shop in Canby on May 13th.   Recently, I have written some new songs that I would say are more "cross over" songs which makes it nice when I play in places such as "The Place To Be"  in Canby.  I'll have a few other band members with me and hoping people in Canby and surrounding areas will come in that night. I was there for a latte and scone one morning and I was really impressed with the food and atmosphere, so I know you will like it and I would love to see some faithful as well as new listeners out there in the audience!  May 13th evening show.

1 comment:

  1. I am very very very very very very very very very excited to hear your new songs and CD!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete