Friday, December 2, 2011

Opening Night! Woo Hoo!!

"Victoria & Christopher"

I just have to scream through a blog that I'M SO EXCITED!!! The Rolling Hills Christmas Drama opens tonight and I play a very fun role but a snobby role as Victoria.  It is amazing what goes into these productions as we started rehearsing in September! Rick Tillman the writer and director is amazing and so talented and has brought us all to the place tonight that we get to do what we love perform! I've never been in a leading role before so this is a first for me.  Normally in these productions I have had a few lines and would sing songs but tonight that all changes.  I'll post pictures later.  If you want to come and are in the Portland area here is the information.
http://christmasdrama2011.eventbrite.com/
A Message for Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment